WildSpeller is an English spelling aid for Windows. WildSpeller can help when you know how to spell part of a word.
- Type the word, using wild cards "*" and "?", into WildSpeller. Asterisk (*) replaces any number of letters, including none; question mark (?) replaces exactly one letter.
- Click once and you have a list of words.
- You can select a word and copy it to the Windows clipboard with a double-click.
- If you use no wild card, WildSpeller will list words that sound like what you spelled.
- WildSpeller knows over 144,000 English words, including American, British and Canadian spellings.
- preserves the text entry when a history item is selected.