Artweaver is capable of simulating a wide range of classical effects (such as oil paints, acrylics, pastels, pencils, airbrushes, etc) to create natural-looking artistic images. It also offers effect filters like sharpen, blur, emboss, and mosaic, as well as transparency and layer support in its own AWD format. Artweaver supports most common file formats, such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, TGA, TIFF, PNG, PSD, although the .BMP, .GIF, .JPEG, and .PNG formats do not have layer support. The program also has standard image editing tools like gradient, crop, fill and selection tools (including lasso and magic wand), and pen tablet support for a realistic feeling.
- Support of many different digital brushes e.g. chalk, charcoal, pencils...
- Standard image editing tools like gradient, crop, fill and selection tools.
- Transparency and Layers support.
- Effect filters like sharpen, blur, emboss and mosaic.
- Support for the most common file formats like AWD (Artweaver), BMP, GIF, JPEG, PCX, TGA, TIFF, PNG, and PSD.
- Pen Tablet support for a realistic feeling.
Click here to go to the Homepage