- Delete files using the standard DOD 5220.22-M, to give you confidence that once deleted, your file data is gone forever (if Eraser is installed it will be used instead).
- Run HTML Tidy, replace text, change attributes or date/time on multiple files.
- Build compiled HTML help files.
- Configurations can be saved for later use.
- Preview the difference between the current name and the new name.
- Ability to undo the last action.
- Lots of renaming options:
- Insert/append text, date/time, file metadata, etc
- Remove/replace text, characters, numbers of characters, etc
- Capitalize, convert to lowercase/uppercase
- Rename MP3 files with the tags, such as tile, album, etc
Click here to go to the Homepage